Be a Teacher
UMass Boston’s College of Education and Human Development prepares you to work across the lifespan as teachers from pre-K all the way through 12th grade.
Do you want to be a teacher?
- For infants/toddlers: Early Education and Care in Inclusive Settings (EECIS) BA | Early Childhood MEd
- For Pre-K-2: Early Childhood Licensure | Early Childhood MEd
- For grades 1-6: Elementary Education MEd
- For grades 5-12: Undergraduate Education Minor | Middle/Secondary Education MEd
- Special Education (Grades Pre-K-8 or 5-12): Special Education MEd
- For grades 1-12: Teach Next Year Education ME.d